Containing your attorneys fees costs in Vermont and New Hampshire family courts

> Litigation legal services are expensive, but if you are involved in a family court case in Vermont or New Hampshire, you have options that can reduce the cost of litigation while still receiving legal assistance. Both Vermont and New Hampshire have made it easier for parties to represent themselves in family court while having […]

Read More