Child support confusion

>In a recent case, a father attempted to modify a parent child contact order which provided for 50/50 split between the parents. A daughter had not stayed with her mother for a period of over a year, and father decided to ask the court to change the order to reflect the new reality. Under Vermont […]

Read More